We all need to make money...
What's killing men, is the disconnect between their vocation, and the lifestyle they want to live.
The problem is most men don't believe it's possible make a living doing something they truly love. Most of us view the world through the upper limits that have been imposed upon us from an early age. We're trapped in a box that we can easily view the ceiling of.
What I have learned over the years working with hundreds of men is :
- Inspired action, builds confidence.
- Taking risks that scare us, generates energy.
- Having an objective relationship with our inner critic, releases us from being dominated by it's gravitational pull.
- Individually we have a very limited view. Our inherited mindsets cloud our perceptions and self-destructive patterns inhibit our progress.
- Having honest reflection from other men helps us to wake the fuck up.
What we don't realize is that there is a world beyond what we know. But in order to experience that world we have to be willing to get uncomfortable.
That box is like our blankie.
There's a familiarity to it. Even though we might not like the way it looks or smells, there' s security in knowing it will be there for us when we need it. Some of us have safety mechanisms set up inside this box just in case things get out of control(i.e. the anxiety that comes with leaning into our edges) Those vices might look like social media, food, pornography, alcohol, marijuana. These might create some temporary relief from the discomforts that arise within us. But comes with an extra detriment they weaken us a they slowly erode at our self worth. The toxic cycle this creates will often lead to depression, lethargy, a general lack of motivation and ambivalence towards life.
"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too." -GOETHE
- 2 one-on-one coaching sessions per month
- 2 group mastermind sessions per month
- Step-by-step weekly assignments
- Accountability partners